Claiming money from FFII
In order to receive payments from FFII (e.g. for travel expenses), you need to supply certain papers and informations to our treasurer.
For claims, please contact konto at ffii org.
Disclaimer: FFII finance works, because most things are done on a volunteer basis and claiming behavior has not been aggressive ;).
That being said, if you need a reimbursement, the best way is to use the expense reimbursement form, otherwise the following information is needed:
- Some info on the expenses ("eg spent EUR 75 for tickets, EUR 50 for hotel and EUR 20.40 for copying flyers"). Generally, for very small amounts, a (preferably signed) email is good enough. But you are also extremely welcome to send in scanned receipts as email attachment or even better paper receipts in a letter (you also may want to send an email first so that your claim can be processed swiftly and a letter for optimal archiving later). When sending paper receipts, send to FFII e.V., Blutenburgstr. 17, D-80636 München, Germany. In any case, if you have a supporter id via http://aktiv.ffii.de/ mentioning it is kind of nice. Our tax number is 143 / 843 / 17600 at the Finanzamt München für Körperschaften, 80275 München, Germany.
- Transfer infomation
- If to a moneybookers.com or paypal.com account, only your email is needed.
If to a bank account
- Within Germany, I only need your BLZ and account number.
- Within the EU, please send your IBAN and BIC (the BIC is also called SWIFT).
- If outside the EU, I need
- Your full address.
- Your bank's full address.
- Your account number.
- If available, your bank's national routing code.
- If available, a BIC (also called SWIFT) and IBAN are very useful.
FYI: for outgoing payments, as banking fees we pay EUR 0.50 on moneybookers.com, similar to that at paypal.com, EUR 0.00 for EU bank transfers if given IBAN plus BIC, about EUR 12.00 for EU bank transfers without
IBAN/BIC, about EUR 30.00 for non-EU bank transfers.
International bank transfers take up to two weeks. But at least at FFII, there is no policy to process claims slowly, so if after contacting konto AT ffii DOT org you do not receive an email answer ("ok - has been assigned"/"not ok - need more data" etc) within 2 work days, please protest.
Hosted by netgate.de
english version 2005/01/24 by FFII