For claims, please contact konto AT ffii DOT org.
Disclaimer: FFII finance works, because most things are done on a volunteer basis and claiming behavior has not been aggressive ;).
That being said, if you need a reimbursement, the best way is to use the expense reimbursement form, otherwise the following information is needed:
FYI: for outgoing payments, as banking fees we pay EUR 0.50 on moneybookers.com, similar to that at paypal.com, EUR 0.00 for EU bank transfers if given IBAN plus BIC, about EUR 12.00 for EU bank transfers without IBAN/BIC, about EUR 30.00 for non-EU bank transfers.
- Information on the transfer: Best are the original receipts. Put them into an envelope an send to FFII e.V., Blutenburgstr. 17, D-80636 München, Germany. As snail mail can be slow, feel free to send a (preferably signed) email with some info on the expenses ("eg spent EUR 75 for tickets, EUR 50 for hotel and EUR 20.40 for copying flyers"), so that your claim can be processed swiftly even before the letter arrives. If you do not have some or any original receipts, processing is still possible if you sign that you had the expenses (this is ok for some exceptional cases, but accounting documents look bad if it is like that for everyone). If you have a supporter id via http://aktiv.ffii.de/ mentioning it is nice. Our tax number is 143 / 843 / 17600 at the Finanzamt München für Körperschaften, 80275 München, Germany.
- Transfer infomation
- If to a moneybookers.com or paypal.com account, only your email is needed.
If to a bank account
- Within Germany, I only need your BLZ and account number.
- Within the EU, please send your IBAN and BIC (the BIC is also called SWIFT).
- If outside the EU, I need
- Your full address.
- Your bank's full address.
- Your account number.
- If available, your bank's national routing code.
- If available, a BIC (also called SWIFT) and IBAN are very useful.
International bank transfers take up to two weeks. But at least at FFII, there is no policy to process claims slowly, so if after contacting konto AT ffii DOT org you do not receive an email answer ("ok - has been assigned"/"not ok - need more data" etc) within 2 work days, please protest.
Entschuldigung, Pardonnez, Scusa, Izwinite, ... that most of the content of these pages is English-only. But translation effort goes rather into the main content and agendas rather than these administratrivia pages.
Back to main finance page
Back to main FFII page
Contact info for financial issues (opens in new window)